Thirty Year Plus Partnership Stands the Test of Time.
Nalco needed to define and formalize the process of what Nalco has done since its founding in 1928, deliver customer solutions based on a thorough understanding of their customer’s needs.
In partnering with Strategic Enhancement Group, Nalco implemented the following:
1. Counselor Salesperson (CSP) is now required for any Nalco salesperson hoping to move up in the sales organization.
2. Advanced sales training and sales management training that builds on CSP principles is required for all sales managers, Versatile Salesperson (VSP) and The Leader Manager (TLM).
3. The Leader Manager is used throughout the company, in all departments and functions, as the primary leadership course at Nalco.
1. CSP helped showcase what Nalco has done best since the company was founded: Deliver customer solutions based on a thorough understanding of the customer’s needs.
2. Despite changes in ownership, CSP continues to be a core foundation of the company’s success, and many attribute the company’s resilience and high rates of customer and employee retention to a corporate-wide belief that every interaction focuses on the customer’s needs – a key CSP principle.
We expect them to bring best practices and we’re never disappointed. Bob pushes us to think differently. He uses the same CSP principles we teach. He asks great questions then uses our responses to create a solution.”