The challenge for those in positions of authority is to balance their roles of leader and manager. The leader-manager challenges people to think and perform in ways that allow them to reach higher levels of performance and greater job satisfaction, yielding better results for the organization. Because they believe that people are their ultimate competitive advantage and differentiation, leader-managers invest in their growth and development, helping them moves to the next level.
The end result is an organization with tremendous energy and commitment among employees. They work together collaboratively, solving problems quickly and creatively. They have a spirited competition against a widely shared standard of excellence. They believe in each other and their ability to be wildly successful.
Strategic Enhancement Group, Inc. has the experience and expertise to help you develop your bench strength, providing development opportunities for the leaders and managers of your organization.
We can help:
- Managers answer the five questions all employees have and provide the “how” to do it
- Measure your leaders’ and managers’ current levels of effectiveness
- Identify the leaders of tomorrow and provide them with development plans
- Leaders identify and act on their own leadership style
- New managers and supervisors learn the essentials of successfully leading and managing empowered and committed employees
- Leaders and managers develop skills for leading their employees through constant change
- Managers guide effective goal setting meetings, provide useful coaching, conduct efficient and productive performance reviews, and create and continue employee development processes
- Move managers from traditional, autocratic leadership/management styles to more participative, flexible, team oriented styles
- Managers communicate more effectively, increasing their level of success in working relationships